I would like to share with you my peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe, this recipe is great because it’s very easy to make and as a bonus it’s gluten free which also help our gluten sensitive friends enjoy these wonderful cookies.
The texture of the cookies is extra chewy and the peanut butter salty flavor really mixes well with the chocolate chips to form the… Wait for it… “The Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER”
Hope you like it as much as I do, please leave me a comment and tell me how it taste.
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup of White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Cup of salted peanuts (I recommend breaking them to small pieces)
- ¾ Chocolate Chips
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl until you get a combined mixture
- Add the chocolate chips, baking soda, salt and the roasted peanuts and mix again.
- Place baking paper on your oven baking pan and using a spoon make identical balls of dough and place them spaced apart from each other (at least 0.5 inches from all sides) on the baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 357F (180C) oven for 12-14 min.
- When the baking is over, take the baking pan out of the oven and let the cookies cool. They may appear half baked but they will get hard once they are colder so make sure not to over bake them so that you won't get hard cookies.