A combination of pound cake with nutella chocolate, you don’t have to taste it to know it’s a good idea
A super simple recipe which is impossible to break.
I often bake the nutella cake in a cupcake pan to make a personal little cake for my children but you can also bake it in a 10 inch round pan.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup of sugar
- ¾ Cup of vegetable oil
- 1 Cup of sour cream
- 1½ Cups of self rising flour plus 1 tabelspoon of self rising flour
- 2½ tablespoons of nutella chocolate (I recommend to heat the chocolate a little bit to make easier to mix)
- Optional: Crushed Hazelnuts
- Heat an oven to 356F (180C)
- Mix the sugar, eggs, sour cream and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the flour and mix everything until the flour is absorbed
- Gently fold the chocolate into the mixture until you form a marble like mixture but be carful not to mix too much because the goal is to feel small pockets of chocolate in the cake.
- Butter a 10 inch round cake pan or use a cupcake pan and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 18-20 min
- Bake until golden and a cake tester inserted into the centers comes out clean